The Polish Society of Allergology cooperates with various societies and organizations at international and national level.
Some of our Polish partners include:
- Polish Society of Pulmonary Diseases,
- Polish Society of Dermatology,
- Polish Society of Family Medicine,
- Organization of Patients and Individuals Supporting Patients with Severe Asthma „To Regain Breath”.
Our objectives include also good cooperation with:
- Ministry of Health,
- National Health Fund,
- Central Chamber of Physicians,
- Central Chamber of Nurses and Midwives.
The Polish Society of Allergology is also active on the international forum – it is a member of the World Allergy Organization (WAO) and the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI). PSA also participates in the activities of the World Health Organization (WHO) as a member of its agencies – the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) and the Global Alliance against chronic Respiratory Diseases (GARD).
PSA was also a co-organizer of the XXVIII EAACI Congress, which was held in Warsaw in June 2009. The Congress was an important undertaking not only because of the number of visitors, over 6000 of whom came to the Palace of Culture and Science, but primarily because it established a firm position of PSA in international allergology.